Official Little League Championship Rules:
1. Little League Anglers must have participated in at least one tournament during the year.
2. Coaches may bring as many as two Little League Anglers to compete.
3. Little League Anglers may keep one fish for weigh-in and the largest bass wins.
4. Little League Anglers may not assist Coaches in landing of fish or operating and/or maneuvering the boat during tournament hours.
5. Coaches may assist Little League Anglers with a landing net.
6. Little League Anglers must follow all rules observed by their Coaches in the Individual Trail.
7. Coaches do not have to be qualified for the Individual Championship to bring a Little League Angler at the Championship.
8. Take-Off positions will be determined by the Tournament Director.
9. Weigh-In will commence immediately after all Individual Trail Championship contestants have weighed-in.
For more information: email Tournament Director: Gordon Stauffer or phone: (972) 222-2207.